Browse Exhibits (2 total)
An introduction to the architecture of Conway Hall, it's functions and the people who have been part of it.
A brief history of the various homes of Conway Hall Ethical Society. The Society began as a nonconformist congregation in 1787 moving into Parliament Court Chapel, Bishopsgate in 1793. In 1824 they moved to South Place Chapel where they resided for 102 years. The Society moved into our current headquarters in 1929.