Conveyance of 49 and 51 Theobalds Road, 31 December 1925
Conveyance of 49 and 51 Theobalds Road, (31 December 1925).
- (1) London County Council
- (2) Trustees of South Place Ethical Society:
- Alfred Joseph Clements, 8 Finchley Way, Brent Garden Village, Finchley N3, retired printer,
- Edward Cunningham, 52 Bow Lane EC4, merchant
- William Thomas Harvey, 'Collingwood', Old Road, Clacton on Sea, solicitor
- Edith Marion Johnson, 4 Bisenden Road, East Croydon, Surrey, spinster
- Nicholas Lidstone, 96 Blackstock Road N4, builder,
- Frederick Herbert Mansford, 'Walden', Kings End, Ruislip, Middx, architect,
- Frank Mannington Overy, 36 Caterham Road, Lewisham SE13, commercial traveller,
- Charles Joseph Pollard, 'Shanklin', The Avenue, Chingford E4, produce broker,
- Edward Pollard, 'Parkmore House', Chestnut Walk, Woodford Green, Essex, shop fitter,
- Mary Rawlings, 37 Torbay Road, Paignton, Devon, spinster,
- William Rawlings, 37 Torbay Road, Paignton, Devon, stationer,
- Frederick William Read, 65 Harley Road, Harlesden NW10, secretary,
- Caroline Smith (known as Caroline Fletcher Smith), 35 Station Way, Letchworth, Herts, widow,
- David Christie Tait, 94 Rue de la Servette, Geneva, Switzerland, Captain in HM Army.
(1)-(2) land and premises nos. 49 & 51 Theobalds Rd in fee simple [freehold] and including benefit of leases set out in schedule; describing lessee in latter as George Christopher Tearle [sic] Bartley).
Block plan of premises.
Property conveyed includes benefit of scheduled leases of the premises.