Counterpart lease of 15, 17, 18, 19, 20 Lambs Conduit Passage, 3 July 1778
Counterpart lease of [15,17,18,19,20] Lambs Conduit Passage, (3 July 1778).
- (1) John Freeman of Chute Lodge, Wilts, esq
- (2) Owen Griffis of Wardour St Soho, Middx, carpenter and joiner
(1)-(2) [5 houses on north side of Lambs Conduit Passage described as:]
- (i) [20 Lambs Conduit Passage] in possession of ---- Ellis, abutting west on house in possession of James Sperling esq, east on house (ii),
- (ii) [19 LCP] in possession of ---- Spencer, abutting west on last, east on next,
- (iii) [18 LCP] in possession of ---- Tucker, abutting west on last, east on next,
- (iv) [17 LCP] in possession of ---- Fremier [sic], abutting west on last, east on house of (1) now in possession of ---- Byfield, lately leased to Mr Richard Slaton,
- (v) [15 LCP] in possession of Michael Fox, abutting west on last, east on house of (1) in lease to Mr Thomas Fish.
Term: 31 years and 1 quarter
Rent: £75 pa
(2) covenants to repair premises 'with the approbation and good liking' of Robert Tayler of Spring Gardens, Middx, esq; also to insure the premises.
Endorsed: (2) to be allowed £18 15s, the first quarter's rent, in consideration of intended repairs.
Endorsed: 'No. E116 116 [sic] 115 114 112 and belongs to Strickland Freeman'