Draft text for parchment to be inserted in a bottle and placed under the foundation stone of South Place Chapel when it was built in 1824. Returned to George Hickson of South Place by Alfred James Waterhouse in 1876.
A letter from Stanley Gardner to S. G. Green, 19 January 1939, returning some old documents (the plans by Henry George Brace). These were found among the papers of A. E. Fenton, a partner of Rochester, Pusey & Co. now deceased.
A formal dinner and music concert taking place in the hall of South Place Chapel. In the background is the stage with a grand piano and attached to the curtains at the back of the stage is the portrait of John Saunders.
Interior view of South Place Chapel, showing the raised stage, the curved section of the left and right balconies - with seating, and the seating fronting the stage and to the left and right. The wall behind the stage has three panels (rounded tops)…