Draft text for parchment to be inserted in a bottle and placed under the foundation stone of South Place Chapel when it was built in 1824. Returned to George Hickson of South Place by Alfred James Waterhouse in 1876.
A letter from Stanley Gardner to S. G. Green, 19 January 1939, returning some old documents (the plans by Henry George Brace). These were found among the papers of A. E. Fenton, a partner of Rochester, Pusey & Co. now deceased.
A plan of South Place Chapel showing the proposed extra height to adjoining property as well as the proposed extra height to South Place Chapel property in addition to that proposed for adjoining property.
A blueprint plan showing a floor plan and transverse section of South Place Chapel and adjacent buildings that will have their Ancient Lights affected by the erection of a new building at the rear of the chapel.