Draft text for parchment to be inserted in a bottle and placed under the foundation stone of South Place Chapel when it was built in 1824. Returned to George Hickson of South Place by Alfred James Waterhouse in 1876.
A letter from Alfred James Waterlow to George Hickson saying that he returns a draft for the parchment that was put below the foundation stone of South Place Chapel and was written by W. J. Fox. The draft was found among his father's papers.
Agreement regarding the party wall between 25 & 26 Red Lion Square, (18 December 1951).
(1) Toye & Co, Regalia House, 26 Red Lion Sq, Holborn, London
(2) Trustees of South Place Ethical Society:
Percy St John Dixon, engineer
Conveyance of 25 Red Lion Square, (19 December 1911).
(1) Emma Mavrogordato of Avenue House, Cranford, Hounslow, Middx, widow
(2) Algernon Augustine de Lille Strickland of Apperley Court, Glos, esq (tenant for life)
(3) Augustine Cecil Strickland of…